SODIUM HYPOCHORITE - is a Water / Effluent Treatment Chemical used for Drinking Water Treatments as a Disinfecting Agent , Bacterial Removal and a rich source of Chlorine.
- Grade 1 : Specifications : Chlorine : 10 +/- 2
- Grade 2 : Specifications : Chlorine : 5 +/- 1
- Sodium Hypochlorite can also be used for point-of-use disinfection of drinking water
- In household form, sodium Hypochlorite is used for removal of stains from laundry
- Sodium Hypochlorite has been used for the disinfection of drinking water or water systems.
- A Source of Chlorine.