Poly Electrolyte ( Anionic , Cationic)
POLY ELECTROLYTE : is a Water / Effluent Treatment Product used on a large scale in Industrial and Civil Water Treatments for flocculation of Impurities.
- 1) Poly Electrolyte ( Anionic Liquid ) : Packing : 40Kg Cans
- 2) Poly Electrolyte ( Anionic Powder ) GACL Make : Packing : 25Kg Bags
- 3) Poly Electrolyte ( Cationic Liquid ) :Packing :40Kg Can
- 4)Poly Electrolyte ( Anionic Liquid ) : Packing :25Kg Bags
- -related to modifying flow and stability properties of aqueous solutions and gels.
- -They can be used to either stabilize,or to initiate flocculations (precipitation).
- -They can also be used to impart a surface charge to neutral particles, enabling them to be dispersed in aqueous solution.
- -They can be used as thickness, emulsifiers, conditioners, flocculants , and even drag reducers.
- -They are used in water treatments and for oil recovery. Many soaps, shampoos, and cosmetics incorporate poly electrolytes.
- -Used in a variety of materials, including cement.